Naked 2 Palette Review

4:32 PM




This year I was blessed to have received the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for my birthday, completing my collection of the Naked Palettes. This palette is amazing. I held off on getting it because the colors seemed much darker than the ones in 1 and 3, and I tend to wear lighter more neutral makeup on a day to day basis. BUT let me say first off, I was completely wrong. This palette is so so versatile. I now have a go to makeup look from this palette I wear every day without fail (Eden matte primer, Foxy, and Tease). But, even on occasions where I feel the need to wear my makeup a little darker, this palette never fails. The pigmentation in this palette, as with the rest of the palettes in this collection, is amazing, but a primer is necessary. All of these shadows are extremely blendable and a million looks for all makeup styles are available.


From left to right: Foxy  Half Baked  Booty Call  Chopper  Tease  Snakebite  Suspect  Pistol  Verve  YDK  Busted  Blackout

This palette combines mattes, shimmers, and glitters. 
Mattes: Tease (Lightest shadow with a yellow tint)  Tease (Mauve brown)  Blackout (Super super black)
Shimmers: Half Baked (gold shadow)  Snakebite (True brown with a goldy shimmer)  Suspect (Beige with gold shimmer)  Pistol (Gunmetal grey)  Verve (Champaign silver shimmer)  YDK (Bronze)
Glitter: Chopper (copper with gold glitter)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe