Colourpop Cosmetics Review!

5:29 PM


Hi all!
First of all, I apologize for going MIA for a month haha. Anyway, recently Ive kept seeing a brand called Colourpop all over youtube, and was especially intrigued because it is SO inexpensive ($6.00 liquid lipsticks? yeah I'm there). Im super impressed with this brand and anyone, from just beginning your makeup collection to being a pro, this is definitely makeup to add to your collection.

Supershock Shadows
For these swatches, on the left I used a Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo and on the right I used nothing


Unfortunately I was not super impressed with this shadow. Maybe it was the color on my skin tone, maybe it was just the color in general, but this shadow barely shows up on me. If i really pack it on ill get some slight pink sparkle, but really it does not show up. I will try it on other skin tones but right now I do not recommend this one.


This one however, is crazy pigmented. It came out darker than I expected so fair warning. But this one is an awesome dark brown with tons of gold glitter in it. Another great thing about it is even though it has so much gold glitter, it doesn't come out chunky like other glittery shadows, this one is smooth and creamy and great.


Out of all the colors I got, this is my favorite. Its like wearing a penny on your eyes, super shiny and copper and GORGEOUS. It has a slight pink to it which is perfect for blue eyes and really brings them out. When I first dipped my finger in it, I was shocked by how much pigmentation it has. Definitely use this with a light hand because it will show very well with the slightest touch.


This one too is gorgeous. It is definitely like sequin is sequin was less red-pink and more brown. Like the rest of the Colourpop shadows, same amazing pigmentation, same amazing formula.

Liquid Lipsticks

First of all before going in-depth with each color, these are all easily comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks for the first four hours, no flaking, amazing color pay off, all this things people love about the Anastasia ones. Really at first the only difference I noticed was the applicator is a little less soft, not a problem worth $14 in my book. But wearing Clueless all day at school, I did find it to be drying and a little flaky by the end of the day, but for short term use, awesome.

Midi (Matte): Pale, cool-toned pink. This one reminds me of Crush from Anastasia. 
Clueless (Matte): This one looks a little more vibrant pink on the lips than it does in the bottle, but the wear is long lasting and gorgeous.
Echo Park (Satin): Satin is more coral and warm-toned than clueless or midi. It is more appropriate for Spring and Summer but gorgeous and fun for the warmer seasons.

Thank you for reading!
If there is any product you'd like me to review or any tutorial you'd like to see let me know by emailing me in the side bar or commenting below xoxo




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe