Light Pink + Shimmer Spring Makeup

3:50 PM


Inspired by warm days and spring colors, I created a spring shimmery makeup that makes me so excited for the upcoming season. Photographed is my beautiful friend Elise, thank you do much for being such a great model!

Step 1: Apply foundation as you usually do, here I used Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe, Medium 2.
Step 2: Prime the eyes, I recommend Urban Decay Minor Sin for this particular look.
Step 3: Apply Urban Decay Limit from the Naked 3 Pallet with a fluffy blending brush.
Step 4: On whatever is available, I used a cap of paper, pour a small amount of NYX loose pearl eyeshadow in Baby Pink.
Step 5: With eyedrops.
Step 6: Slightly wet an eyeshadow brush and slightly tap it into the pigment.
Step 7: Apply the pigment all over the the lid.
Step 8: Tap Trick from the Naked 3 Pallet on to the inner corner.
Step 9: Line the eyes with a liquid eyeliner
Step 10: Apply Mascara
Step 11: Conceal the under eyes in a triangular shape from the outer  corner of the eye to the nose.
Step 12: Apply highlighting powder over the concealer, here I used Kat Von D's Lucid, apply also to the bridge of the nose, center of the forehead, and chin.
Step 13: Contour the cheekbones, sides of the nose, and temples. Here, I used Kat Von D's Sombre
Step 14: On her lips I used OCC Lip Tar in Memento

And you're finished! Thank you for reading and let me know any other looks you'd like me to do xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe